|
Monday, July 10, 2006




Red has been in fashion for this season. As i have been searching for a nice pair of red shoes to match with my . I found some great inspirations how my red pairs should be like.

Moccasin Leather Kitten Heels from Bottega Veneta. Shoes have a knot design on top of foot with silver studs and studs on back and a small wooden heel. I am not a 'stud' person as I have never been into any design with studs, but I was so smitten by its kitten heels and knot design.


Two tone leather wedges by Michael Kors. Normally, My only favourite wedges are the one made of potato. But these Caramel and red leather round toe wedges are gorgeous! The model is classic with lacing detail on top.

Ankle Strap Wedge Shoes by Marc Jacobs. It's not too "wedgy" as the heel is only 40mm which is a good start for a wedge-beginner like me, though i'm not so sure about the ankle strap

fashion fairy@
1:33 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>